A. Raptor Rickshaw Assembling Instruction
Raptor Rickshaw is disassembled to delivery. Learn more assembling instruction at HERE.
B. Raptor Rickshaw FAQ
1. Is the small wheel (the castle wheel) of the Raptor Rickshaw pneumatic?
Yes, the castle wheel is pneumatic. And the main wheels and fat wheels are the pneumatic also.
2. Can we change the ground clearance of Raptor Rickshaw?
The Raptor Rickshaw support 02 ground clearance: 9 cm and 14cm
3. How about the castle wheel operation when changing the ground clearance?
Caster wheel has installed a spacer (yellow part) which levels for cheese plate in “low mode”, when changing to “high mode”, the spacer will be uninstalled, and cheese plate leveled.
4. Are there holes support you can to rise or get lower the wheels and that you can move the wheel support forward or backwards as needed?
Yes, you can move wheel support forward or backward if needed. Holes M10, distance 40mm.
5. Does the Raptor Rickshaw come with travel case?
No, it does not.
C. Raptor Rickshaw Accessories
Which accessories are supported for Raptor Rickshaw?
The Raptor Z arm accessories include:
- Rickshaw Fat Wheels: provide the smoother performance on rough terrain.
- Rickshaw Seat Back: save the steadicam operator falling backward when start/stop the vehicle.
- Arm mounting kit for Rickshaw: support to mount shock absorber to rickshaw for shooting.
D. Raptor Rickshaw Shipment
1. When will I receive Raptor Z arm if I order now?
If it is available, we can ship within 1 – 2 working days after payment is confirmed. Please check the lead-time at store link or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for to update the current stock.
2. How much chargeable weight of Raptor Z arm?
Here is the chargeable weight of Raptor Z and modules for your reference:
- Raptor Rickshaw: 75kgs with wooden pallet package
- Rickshaw Fat Wheels: 25kgs
- Rickshaw Seat Back: 12kgs
- Arm mounting kit for Rickshaw: 8kgs
3. Where does the product ship?
Products are made and delivered from Ho Chi Minh City of Vietnam.