WHAT’S IN THE BOX
The Raptor Trike Electrical Kit is optimized for the user to operate flexibly, comfortably, and efficiently. Check this pic:
Like its name, this added set upgrades your Raptor Rickshaw from a classical operator to an electrical vehicle. And more advanced features, which you can find below:
- An installation like Lego: Raptor Trike Electrical Kit is assembled in front of the Rickshaw Cheese Plate. It provides enough traction and thrust for your vehicle without changing the rest of the components.
- Sit Comfortably with 3 points: flat chair, wheel adjustment, and footrest
- Energy from Dual Dewalt Flexvolt Batteries: With devices built-in batteries, it is becoming increasingly difficult to transport and travel with them. Raptor Trike Electrical Kit is not designed like that and is powered by dual Dewalt Flexvolt batteries, which you can reach easily locally.
- Simple Operation: Here is the control area, and you can find.
- 1 – Power ON/OFF
- 2 – R means Reverse Mode. Please press this button to change the direction.
- 3 – Throttle. To accelerate the Raptor Rickshaw, turn the throttle grip towards you. Similarly, to slow down, roll the throttle away from you.
- 4 – Brake. In order to STOP, please actuate the brake.
- 5 – Packing Brake
- 6 – Battery Percentage
- Maximum payload: 200kgs, various camera setup you can nail it!
- Speed Limit: Maximum 30 km/h (drive mode), 8 km/h (reverse mode)