1. How much maximum payload of Vibration Isolator?
There are 02 kind of vibration isolator:
- 15kgs Vibration Isolator supports 10 – 20kgs (underslung operation) and maximum 15kgs (overslung operation) payload.
- 25kgs Vibration Isolator supports 20 – 30kgs (underslung operation) and maximum 25kgs (overslung operation) payload.
Do I need to adjust shock module of vibration isolator?
The Custom Easy Vibration Isolator is designed for specific payload. You don’t need to adjust shock module.
3. How can I install Ronin 2 into Vibration Isolator?
There are 02 options to mount the Ronin 2 as well as other camera gimbals.
- Mounting to Universal Plate directly: With updated Universal Plate V2, the Vibration Isolator supports most of gimbal in the market. See the gimbal list vibration supported:
- Convert gimbal mount to Mitchell based-mounting and install to Female Mount of Vibration.
Learn more Alessandro Ramadori setup:
Vibration Isolator Delivery
1. What’s in the box?
Only vibration isolator in the box, there is no travel case.
2. When will I receive Vibration Isolator if I order now?
If it is available, we can ship within 1 working day after payment is confirmed. Please check the lead-time at store link or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for to update the current stock.
3. How much chargeable weight of Vibration Isolator?
Based on product you choose:
- 15kgs Vibration Isolator with Male Mitchell and Universal Plate: 4.0 kgs.
- 15kgs Vibration Isolator with Male and Female Mitchell Mount: 6.0 kgs.
- 25kgs Vibration Isolator with Male Mitchell and Universal Plate: 5.5 kgs.
- 25kgs Vibration Isolator with Male and Female Mitchell Mount: 7.0 kgs.
4. Where does the product ship?
Products are made and delivered from Ho Chi Minh City of Vietnam.